In Australia, there is a mandatory notice period for all marriages, which is, at minimum, one month prior to your marriage. This obligation is met by lodging a Notice of Intended Marriage with your Celebrant. As your Celebrant, I will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage for you, at our first meeting and lodge the document. We can then discuss your marriage date and, if required, provide a Fiancé Visa Letter. Although both parties to the marriage are required to sign the ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ prior to the marriage taking place, if one person is unavailable at the time of lodgement, the other party can lodge it on their behalf.  (I will require an email from the unavailable person, confirming that they are fully aware that the Notice is being lodged with me) It is a simple, but very important process and without the Notice of Intended Marriage, you cannot marry in Australia. So, what are you waiting for?  …. Get in contact with me and I will sort everything else for you. xx