This is a visa granted by Australia that allows you to marry your prospective spouse. You may then apply for a Partner Visa.

It is a legal requirement to sign a document ‘Notice of Intended Marriage‘ at least one month prior to marriage.

This then must be lodged with your chosen Registered Marriage Celebrant.

I complete this document on your behalf, as part of my service.

I must have one of you in attendance, to sign the document with me as witness.  Your partner can sign once they arrive into Australia, however, I do ask them to email me, stating they are fully aware that the ‘Notice of Intented Marriage’ is being lodged with me.

If you are both living outside of Australia, you can forward me your documents, I will prepare the document ready for signing, and send you the pdf copy to sign in front of a Notory Public.

Once the signed Notice of Intended Marriage is lodged with myself, I will forward you a Fiance Visa letter for Immigration and the Prospective Marriage Visa, confirming that you intend to marry on your chosen date and where.

You may choose to have a simple marriage ceremony, low cost with minimal fuss, signing the legal paperwork with two witnesses and myself, the Marriage Celebrant.  If you do not have two witnesses, I can provide these for you, for a small fee. (witnesses must be 18 year or over)

Or, you may wish to have some guests attend.

I live very close to the CBD, where so many beautiful spots are available to make your legal marriage memoriable.

I conduct this style of marriage Monday – Friday am/pm or Saturday – Sunday am.

Contact Kerrie for available dates and further information.